Old December 22nd, 2006, 04:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
helper

Default Earn with learning major 4 languages(English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian)to other 27's at home !!.

Earn with learning major 4 languages(English, Chinese, Spanish,
Russian)to other 27's at home !!.

En101's Mission

One World, One Language, Home based business

En101.com was born from an idea to teach "everyday" English to
non-English speakers from around the world who have access to the
Internet.

It's no secret that English is the #1 business language of the world.

Let's make English the #1 communication language.

At En101 we are able to keep our costs at a minimum. We own and
maintain the product, and, since the product can be delivered online
(globally) in a matter of seconds, we have no shipping and handling
costs.

En101 - Leading the Industry in State of The Art Global Education.

See for yourself: http://helper.en101.com