Old April 19th, 2004, 12:37 AM
devil

Default Stay away from Spain

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:55:31 -0400, JJ wrote:

It will not be safe anymore in Spain. It is a country full of cowards.
One terror attack and the Spanish tuck tail and run. Now the sand thugs
will enjoy knowing they can manipulate and terrorize Spain as they wish.
France and Spain. I wonder who the next coward country will be in
Europe? No wonder America had to come over and save Europe from the
German Army. Most of the men there are a bunch of yellow cowards. No
wonder so many European women marry American MEN. I had planned to
travel to Spain with my wife and children. Now it will not be safe.
Spain will become a terror haven because all the terrorist's know Spain
will not do anything. Sad.

Good for them. They aren't letting themselves be intimidated by the thugs
in the White House anymore.

BTW, who cares about "terrorists" anymore? As if invading Iraq wasn't
terrorism all the same...