Old April 19th, 2004, 05:34 AM
devil

Default Stay away from Spain

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 18:17:33 -0700, Gordon Forbess wrote:

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:57:02 GMT, devil wrote:

The story remains that they voted out Asnar *because* he tried to spin on
the bombing having been the deed of ETA. In quite a clumsy way. So they
punished him and in the process picked a government that's more in tune
with opinion on Iraq.

Oh crap-ola! They voted out Asnar to *appease* the Islamo-fascists.
I'll wager that Osama bin Loser & Al-kookya interpret it exactly that
way.

Good for them.

Yes, I'm sure Spain has been made completely safe.

Good. Shows they had the guts to resist blackmail by the thugs in the
White House. Which takes more courage anyway.