Old April 6th, 2004, 11:14 AM
alohacyberian

Default Frugal Hawaii vacation?

wrote in message
My 19 yr old nephew graduates from high school this spring. He is then
off to college next fall

Me and him are very close. Im 46 and kind of like a father to him.

I want to take him to Oahu and possibly spend a day on one of the
other islands as well.

Naturally money is an issue and want to do this as cost effective as
possible. We would leave from St Louis..... or maybe even Chicago
which is 4 hrs away but we do have amtrak access to Chicago.

Soooo..... any advice, opinions, thoughts on how to get to Hawaii
frugally?

We'd like to go the second week of June.... right after he gets out of
high school at end of May.

You are invited to visit my Hawaii webpage at:
~ http://hawaii.home.att.net/ where you'll find information for each of the
Hawaiian Islands, but, you won't find any pop-ups, advertising, cookies or
things for sale. Bon voyage! KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect