Old April 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Brian K

Default Frugal Hawaii vacation?

On 04/06/2004 12:01 PM Brian K wrote:

On 04/06/2004 10:43 AM wrote:

I wouldn't limit myself the the Hawaiian islands.

How come?

Because depending upon where the original poster lives, there may be
other tropical destinations which may be financially more
accessible. From Chicago, the Mayan Riviera and Isla Mujeres are
less air fare. They are even in the same time zone. Outside of
Cancun in beach communities Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal
and Tulum there are lots of affordable (and great) lodgings.

Oops! You are the original poster. Sorry. If you take the "xt" out of
my addy, and email me, I'll be happy to send you some info on Mexico's
Caribbean coast. B/C.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.