Old January 8th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Bhilly

Default QM2 Vs. RCCL

Ugly? Yikes. Maybe to someone who loves the nice neon gaudiness of a
Carnival ship.......

When cruising, who looks at the outside of the boat anyway?

If they get the service right, Crystal should be very concerned....

Bhilly

"Lunyma" wrote in message
Last night on NBC Nightly News they had a brief (too brief for my
liking) report about the QM2.

I saw that too, and I have to say, that this being the first time I had a
glimpse of this ship, I thought it looked like one of the ugliest tubs

afloat.
I'm sure the inside is much nicer than the outside (and yes, that 2 story

suite
looked DIVINE), but who on earth designed that thing??? UGH!