Old November 9th, 2003, 11:59 PM
KarpMan

Default Budget Flights (really... better than expedia most of the time)

Title of the post was Budget Flights......

Your assumptions of my business and my intent is wrong. My post was for the
benefit of others... If you want to criticize and call me names... you are
free to do so. I really do not care.

I will keep answering any question that may come out of this posting. This
has been a highly educational experience.

Have a great day Miguel!

Mike

"Miguel Cruz" wrote in message
news
KarpMan wrote:
By the way here is the direct link

http://www.netfaresonline.com/cgi-bi...613860&lang=en

no mention of sunset...

But the agency code (613860) is how you get paid.

My post was for the benefit of those who want to save money on travel.

Please explain how I own Netfares online (which this site is a link to)
and how I control the 60 some odd consolidators that they work with and

What it looks like to me is that you signed up for a cheesy multi-level
marketing scheme where you drive business to their airfare site and you
collect a vigorish on tickets that get bought. They may even have

suggested
that deceptive shill posts to newsgroups were a great way to get some
clicks.

Of course, if I guessed wrong and you're not getting paid, then you're

just
an idiot, since that means you stole some other spammer's link, and now
you're embarassing yourself pushing customers to them.

Basically, you've set it up so there are two possibilities: Either you're

an
idiot or you're a liar.

how I will make Millions Spamming newsgroups with the less than $10 per
flight that may be made each booking.

I don't think anyone expects you to make millions.

The fact that you know the amount of the commission would lead me to

believe
that you're more liar than idiot. However the pendulum swings back the

other
way when I look at how many indignant follow-up posts I've seen from you

in
all these newsgroups, each one motivating yet another bystander - who
otherwise would probably have been content to let it go - to stand up and
denounce your opening gambit.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/