Old January 19th, 2008, 11:27 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Brian[_1_]

Default Go, Aloha, Hawaiian, or Island?

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:48:23 -0800, "Mr. Travel" wrote:

I remember it wasn't a commuter plane that had part of the fuselage rip
away on an Hawaian flight.

It wasn't but that was an unusual incident. It hasn't been a problem
arranging flights on a carrier that uses larger planes so it's not
worth fighting the fight. I never researched it but we usually travel
with the maximum amount of luggage and I don't know if that would be a
problem on a commuter plane.

We've never had to fly a commuter plane anywhere so I'm not familiar
with them.