Old April 17th, 2004, 09:53 PM
jenn

Default Reserved rental cars

Michael wrote:

"SP Cook" wrote in message
om...

Jenn wrote in message

That is the rental car system.

The company knows that it can offer varrious sized cars and most
customers appreciate being bumped up. This is why you should always
reserve the smallest car offered, because you have a 40% chance of
being bumped up at no charge.

If this bothers you, just open up the special requests comment box
when you make a reservation and enter "I am an enviro-wacko and
actually like small **** box cars and will not accept an upgrade", and
you will be taken care of.

This would of course leave a 60% chance of being given a small car that you
didn't want (or having to pay a big charge for an upgrade on the day).

I didn't make the statement to which you are responding -- I wish people
would learn to trim properly ---