Old November 18th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Richard

Default Road Map

Where are you living, Ed? Here in Toronto there are several outlets which
sell road maps of Australia, and even city maps for the larger cities. I
suggest phoning around local book stores and seeing if any have such
maps, or can direct you in some way elsewhere.

The Rand McNally (Hallwag) Australia road map is excellent, in Canada it
cost $17. I'm sure there are others just as good.

Best of luck.

Richard

Ed Gray W0SD wrote in news:3FB95655.9040503
@triotel.neet:

I would appreciate suggestions as to how I can get up to date road maps
for Australia? We are planning a 3 month trip to Australia and NZ and
hope to drive but we need to get a better handle on where it makes

sense
to drive or take a train or fly.

Ed