Old September 10th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Achim Lewandowski

Wolf schrieb:
Anyone been there? I have great problems finding out anything from home in
Norway. Air Portugal never answers e-mails nor faxes. Child friendly?
Health? Any information greatly appreciated.

Wolf

Hi,

I have visited Sao Tome and Principe in May/June. I have enjoyed it,
very nice people, interesting landscape. Principe has had maybe 4
tourists, when I was there.

A travel agency at Sao Tome with useful tips and some "bargains":

http://www.navetur-equatour.st/

Flight:

take http://www.airluxor.com/airluxor/Default.aspx?lang=en

Tap Air Portugal: My luggage arrived one week later.

Health: malaria prophylaxis, yellow fever vaccination,
further: hepatitis, typhus, ask your doctor

Black cobras are prevalent in the deep forest, I have seen two, the
bigger one was maybe 3m long.

Child friendly: Climate and possible diseases could be too hard for
children, but people are friendly to children. But I have not seen any
Tourists with children.

Best months: May - September, maybe January

good music: Sangazuza, Africa Negra, Os Ma's, Grupo Tempo
http://www.alewand.de/musik/index2.html

Regards,

Achim

PS: