Old June 7th, 2006, 03:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Ardennes/Eifel

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:01:27 +0200, Martin wrote:

On 7 Jun 2006 04:06:58 -0700, "Justin Henin-Hardon"
wrote:

Jacqueline wrote:
On 7 Jun 2006 02:38:13 -0700, "Justin Henin-Hardon"
wrote:

Jacqueline wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:54:56 GMT, "Ron Palmer"
wrote:

We plan to spend 5 to 7 days touring the Ardennes/Eifel in September. We
would like to stay in either Prum, Germany or St Vith, Belgium. Would
appreciate any input that would help us decide which town to stay in. Also
any info regarding hotels in either town would be appreciated. Finally, any
comments about "must-see" places in the Ardennes/Eifel would be highly
appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help... ron

See pictures of the Ardennes on my website:
http://members.lycos.nl/joson2004

Nice places to stay: see the link 'overnachtingen'

Sorry that my website isn't in English, but Martin promissed to
translate it, but is afraid to do so!

You can ask more information by email to me (you can find the adress
on my website)

Jacqueline

time you did it yourself and stopped looking for excuses !!

My English isn't good enough to do that job! And if I do it I want to
do it right! So...I'm not looking for excuses at all! Some people here
offered me to do the translation, but they never contacted me1 They
only promissed a lot of air!

but if you don't it for yourself then you won't learn anything

How much money is being offered?

First send me a proof of the translation of one of the 40 walking
tours on my website!