Old March 16th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Raoul Fiebig

Default "Constellation" Photo Gallery & "Paloma I" Photo Review

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:14:51 GMT, Benjamin Smith
wrote:

Photo 46 shows one of the problems I have with this class of ships.
You'll notice it is a picture of the main restaurant and you'll notice
the tables and seats are off to the right side while there's a
passageway on the left side. For me there are far too many tables here
and you see that the main part of the restaurant is beyond this area,
this "wing". This is one of the design aspects that bugs me about this
class, and there's many more.

Hi Ben!

I do see your point. I've never been on one of the "Millennium"-class
ships myself, but to be honest, I wan't too impressed with the
pictures I've seen. It's not that the ships don't look well, but the
"Century"-class ships are somewhat more appealing IMHO.

Regards,

Raoul Fiebig

E-Mail: firstnameATruderhaus.de

"Das Ruderhaus": http://www.ruderhaus.de/