Old November 4th, 2006, 04:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Warren[_1_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Tom K wrote:
Your Legend sailing may be an exception... but to me, RCI
food isn't close to Celebrity food

To your palate perhaps. However, the menu on both ships was nearly
identical and once again while I enjoyed my meals on Legend of the
Seas, I had to send back a couple on Mercury. Sorry, but I have to say
that Celebrity's cousine is no great shakes - and slightly less than
what I experienced on Legend of the Seas. They even use the same china
and flatware.

And be careful about suggesting that Mercury isn't as up to snuff
within the Celebrity fleet. Otherwise I'll have to remind you about how
you react when others say the same regarding Carnival and your opinion
of Density. ;-p

Warren