Old February 22nd, 2006, 03:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Cruises to Key West

If you just want to get drunk stay on ship! Key West has lots of activities
and historical cites!
"Von Fourche" wrote in message
nk.net...

Are there any cruise ships that dock at Key West during the evening
time? My last cruise was on Enchantment of The Seas and it stopped off at
Key West during the morning and we left around 4pm, 5pm, or 6pm.

I was thinking that Key West would be a lot more fun in the evening
time instead of the day time at least as far as visiting the bars (and
drinking too much) is concerned.

Really, what else is there to do on Key West? No wonder Hemingway
drunk so much while down there. It really seems there is nothing else to
do.

Anyway, any cruise ships make there stops in the evening time at Key
West?

Thanks!