Old March 25th, 2006, 07:54 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore

Default Bangkok No Fun any more

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:26:16 GMT, michael wrote:

He's obviously new to the newsgroup - if he'd bother to read back a bit he
would see that I rank Bush as highly as I do Thaksin - i.e. at the bottom of
the barrel.

and if you had half a brain, you'd realize that your "ranking" of anyone
in particular would alter my sense of your ill thought out,
self-contradictory "morality" not one whit...

Yawn. Do you REALLY think I care one iota what you think?

Dave