Old January 7th, 2011, 04:07 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence T. Akutagawa

Default How long for Hotwire transactions to appear on vendor's system?

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
. ..

I decided to give Hotwire a try for renting a car in Ft. Myers and got a
pretty nice rate with National Car Rental. I performed the transaction
with Hotwire on the morning of Jan 4.

I received an email from Hotwire almost immediately which included a
confirmation number for National.

However, visiting National's own Web site three days later, they don't
have a record of the transaction.

How long does it usually take for a Hotwire transaction to show up on a
vendor's Web site?

********
hmmmmm....given that you have the National Car Rental confirmation number,
suggest you give National a call at 1(877) 222-9058 and ask them.
Alternatively, try emailing them at their Customer Service page at
https://www.nationalcar.com/ .