Old December 6th, 2007, 09:56 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Adam W

Default Anti-malaria medication in Ethiopia

Uzytkownik "Nisse PowerMan" napisal w wiadomosci

I travelled the historical tour 2005 and used Lariam. I did not get
malaria, but instead bad liver values and had that for about 3 months
before is was back to normal again.

Today I would try to find some other suitable anti-malaria drug.

Thanks. I heard stories about Lariam and I want to avoid it. There are other
meds
sutiable for this region. I heard doxycycline is one of them and Lou
mentioned Malarone. I am taking both into consideration.

Adam