Old May 24th, 2014, 06:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jr.[_7_]

Default Anyone buy a Rolex in St. Thomas??

wrote in message

I went on a cruise last Feb I went to AH Rise Purchased a 2 tone sub mariner
they were very nice , I came back to Boston my insurance company told me I
needed a appraisal ! I purchased a GMT in December at Hingham Jewelers I
took my new Sub Mariner to get appraised at Hingham Jewelers I was asked if
the watch was used I told them No , They showed me dings in the the watch ,
scratches all over the watch case I was ****ed I called AH Rise at the
number on the paper work they gave me A answering machine kept picking up
for months I called Rolex in NY they told me they would call AH Rise and
have them call me again months went by, I was calling Rolex in NY Isabella ,
Joanne Kept on telling me not to worry , I sent rolex my watch 4 months ago
, They told me the dings and scratches are from me wearing the watch Finally
I received a call from the G M from St Thomas Dawia Evenholtdz , She told
me the NY Office never called her is been over a year and Guess what there
not willing to do anything they said wear the watch and have it re finished
in 4 years
Real pieces of **** I'm not rich I bought the watches for me I worked my
ass off And now they want me to pay for a demo watch Just to let you know
the GMT I purchased in Hingham Ma They took the plastic off the watch
right in front of me no bull**** at all I wish I purchased the Sub here I
guess I'll just have to live with my mistake

If you bought it a AH Riise then most cruise ships guarantee your
purchase there. If you paid with an American Express card or a gold or
platinum Visa or MasterCard then they also guarantee your purchase.'

It is only guaranteed for 90 days so you would have had to make the claim
then.