Old May 30th, 2010, 05:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
aquachimp

Default ...a lot of babble that has no relevance to travel in Europe

On May 30, 4:57*pm, Martin wrote:
On 30/05/10 16:51, aquachimp wrote:

On May 30, 4:31 pm, Martin wrote:
On 30/05/10 13:08, aquachimp wrote:

On May 25, 3:42 pm, " wrote:
On May 25, 5:37 am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote: On May 25, 8:10 am, "O'Donovan, PJ, Himself"
wrote:
On May 25, 5:23 am, "Tis Odonovan, *Himself" wrote:

...a lot of babble that has no relevance to travel in Europe. *This
delibeerate polllution of the newsgroups is a demonstration of his
lack of intelligence. *Answering himself shows his basic insanity.

http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.htmlgoolgrouperskillfile facility.
I've' mentioned here a few times. Also mentioned on the google groups
help forumhttp://groups.google.com/group/google-groups-guide(which
is where I found it)

I no longer see his rantings, nor most of his
all_mouth_and_no_trousers brigade, except when he makes a small change
to his name, but then I file that off too and;;; bye bye.
It is also possible to killfile according to thread/subject.

I hadn't seen this one until you replied

Forte Agent allows you to kill cross posters. You can select how many
groups to allow cross posting to. Anything to more than two groups is
usually from the loonies or the spammers.

I see you've selected to allow several (-:

I noticed you couldn't be bothered to remove irrelevant groups. )

Ah, that would be the broad sweep public infomercial tactic.

I'm not using Agent on this PC. It wasn't until I stopped using Agent
that I saw how much trolling still goes on here.

You do this not-using-Agent bit quiet a lot I see (-;