Old April 28th, 2013, 01:15 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne[_2_]

Default scandinavia

Martin wrote:

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 05:55:20 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

David Horne wrote:
Erilar wrote:

And NEVER to plan to change planes in
Oslo on a Friday afternoon! They make even transfer passengers go through
security again, and the line wound almost out the door!

That's the case for any European transfer flight I've been on...

not in copenhagen the last two times I transferred there

It's to stop passengesr arriving from countries with inferior security
smuggling explosives and weapons into the airport.

And to **** off many buying duty free (liquids) at airports outside
Europe...

(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
"[Do you think the world learned anything from the first
world war?] No. They never learn." -Harry Patch (1898-2009)