Old July 1st, 2004, 09:03 PM
Paul E. Lehmann

Default Two Houston questions - Referring to the Astros and NASA

Peter L wrote:

My son lives in Houston and we visited a couple of times. I agree with
everything you said except the end. Houston has probably the worst dining
scene for any major city we've experienced. LA, NY, and Chicago all beat
Houston hands down. Even many medium sized cities (notably SF) has much
more to offer in terms of restaurants.

You gotta understand; I grew up in Pontiac, Illinois.
THE ethnic restaurant was a Pizza Pan that only opened about a year before I
graduated from High School.

As to the women, I'll leave the judgement to others. I am married, what
do I know about beautiful women?

Hmmmm - What is your wife's email address. I smell a chance for blackmail -
ha ha