Old May 17th, 2007, 08:20 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,alt.politics.economics
Viking

Default Anger on the left

On Thu, 17 May 2007 12:13:38 -0700, "The Trucker"
wrote:

"Mani Deli" wrote in message
.. .
On 17 May 2007 02:57:58 -0700, PJ O'Donovan wrote:

The source of the anger of liberals, "progressives" or radicals is by
no means readily apparent.

Then let me see if I can clarify it for you: I hate George Bush and his Nazi
administration with a white hot hatred that can never be understood by
the weak kneed rightards that form the Bush butt sucker league. The
cowering of the, so called, "right" in the face of any moral decision is
putrid. The notion that my freedom and liberty are to be scarified
for YOUR safety and security is, to me, loathsome and despicable. And
the icing on the cake is when you rigtarded pieces of Republican
pig **** refer to true Americans as cowards. You have the gall and the
self righteous hypocrisy to claim that a Liberal defense of the real
America is somehow unpatriotic. You prance around mouthing
democracy while knowing full well that you fear democracy much more
than you fear the evil "terrorists". For without the "terrorists" what
have you got? And if democracy reigns you know you are done.

Yeah, but what's really bothering you? Come on, don't be shy.