Old August 29th, 2010, 06:47 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
James Silverton[_3_]

Default 7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

Brian wrote on Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:00:38 -0400:

I had read the original post. Some people are more helpful and less
defensive than you seem to be.
Not every travel agent will know all the necessary information either.
When we have worked with a travel agent, we have found it quite
helpful to do independent research.

I don't know why people complain about a person asking a perfectly civil
question. That's one of the reasons this ng exists. Even so, the
distances involved are such that you might best hire a car. Tho' we did
visit all those places as part of a car trip, we went to other parks too
and we did not use a travel agent. I must admit the lonely, empty road
to Moab was a bit intimidating.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland