Old June 9th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Shivakumar wrote:

Thanks All. I have the visa part covered.

I am taking Oughtfour's tip and kocking Greece off the list ( Some
other time to try authentic Kebobs and Baklava). I am keeping Spain as
optional depending on availibility of time. Neither my wife nor I are
into museums, so I expect we will take lesser time than normal to cover
Italy & France. We are more interested in exploring the countryside
with little old towns and I would definitely like to look at some
castles.

Instead of less time in Italy, if you are interested in little old towns
you may never get out of Tuscany. Or, if you start there, you may
remain in Umbria or Marche. While I like to spend time in museums I
spent a hurried 10 days in Tuscany & Umbria (well 1 each in
Emelia-Roamgna & in Marche). I doubt if I would have seen much of what
was available in 30 days. However 10 days is what I had.

Once I determine air-fares and book tickets,I will plan out the details
of exactly what we will do.

Regards,
Shiv