Old February 25th, 2006, 12:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default On the Road (Sea) Again! ;-)

In article , Jean
O'Boyle wrote:

I was surprised that there was a repo after our cruise as I had heard that
the Mercury was to go into dry-dock...perhaps she has already been? That
would be perfect for both our cruises if she had gotten a *spruce up* before
we boarded!

Don't know about that but just a few things about Mercury. It is an
older and different class of ship than the one you were just on. (sort
of ironic to say older since the cruise I took on Mercury was when it
was six weeks old) The set up and decor are different. There is no
Aquaspa cafe or alternative restaurant. Also the Thalassotherapy Pool
is in the spa and it is not free like on the Millie class unless you
are an elite Captains Club member. But there is a covered pool aft.

--
Charles