Old February 25th, 2006, 05:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default On the Road (Sea) Again! ;-)

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Warren,
My chances of running into you will be pretty slim as the ship docks at 7 am
and we probably will be one of the first off with a flight @ 12:45 pm

Jean,

Even if you were hanging around San Diego, the chances are nill even
though I'll be in California for the weekend. Mercury moves to Ensenada
as soon as debarkation of your cruise finishes. Embarkation for my
cruise is in Mexico thanks to our archaic laws. My cruise ends in
Seattle. I won't be meeting up with my bus transfer at the airport
until 1pm.

You'll probably have a very swift debarkation because of this.

Warren