Old December 16th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Juliana L Holm

mo wrote:

Coney Island is a New York neighborhood where the Coney Island
amusement park is located. The New York Aquarium is adjacent to
the amusement park. There is a beach and boardwalk that connects
Coney Island to the neighborhood known as Brighton Beach.

that doesnt look hardcore enough - we want somwhere that has rides similar
to Alton towers in the UK but bigger and scarier!

Six Flags has one is Darien Lake, Buffalo - how far is that from the main
area of NY?

Far, maybe 4 hours. The Jersey Location is better. There is also one outside
Washginton DC.

Busch Gardens, Tampa Florida and Williamsburg, Virginia is a possiblity.

They have "Hardcore" rides.

Paramount Kings Dominion in Central Virginia (near Richmond) is good, but
loses on your driving requirement. You would pretty much have to drive.

I think that if you're looking for Scary Rides, I'd tend toward these
rather than the Disney parks.

Julie
I mean that has ride like Superman which look awesome.

what other large theme park companies are there in the USA?

--
Julie