Old December 16th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Juliana L Holm

Six Flags Great Adventure is probably an hour from New York City. I am not
sure if it is reachable via public transport, though.

Julie

mo wrote:

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message

Six Flags has one is Darien Lake, Buffalo - how far is that from the main
area of NY?

Far, maybe 4 hours. The Jersey Location is better. There is also one
outside
Washginton DC.

Busch Gardens, Tampa Florida and Williamsburg, Virginia is a possiblity.

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greata...dom/media.html
check that out - possibly i would be too scared to go on that, LOL

They have 3 different types of parks in Jersey (Jasckson) how far is that
from NYC?

this one looks a better theme park - they have more hardcore rides

will they be seriously packed in early (ish) september?

--
Julie