Old January 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Pat Anderson

In message .com,
writes
Happy New Year, Liz!

One of the minor disappointments of our trip last fall was that we
didn't see any lions in trees -- not even in Manyara!

The other minor disappointment was not seeing the migration cross the
Mara despite the fact that there were huge numbers on our side and a
good number on the other side grazing -- guess they were waiting for us
to leave before they crossed. . .

The *major* disappointment is that we don't get "Big Cat Diary"
here!!!! We watched them film and heard all about it but have yet to
see it.

If you go to the BBC website you can find a lot of information, video
clips, message board etc on Big Cat Diary.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature
Pat
--
Pat Anderson