Old August 10th, 2013, 05:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.misc,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Christine Cruiser

Default Travelling with our AT&T-based iPhone5s

On Fri, 09 Aug 2013 23:06:58 -0400, Wes Groleau wrote:

On 08-09-2013 00:30, xfile wrote:
If WIFI is not a problem, turn off "cellular data" and "data roaming"
and use WIFI and Apps like Skype for international calls (well, if NSA
is not a concern).

If I remove AT&T's SIM card or turn off the phone, all calls go to
myGoogle Voice (shudder! worse than NSA!) and I can listen to them (or
read an abysmally poor job of transcription) via internet.

For free.

STFU, cheepo. LOL!