Old March 6th, 2006, 01:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default MSP-MCH-SVO

"Joseph Coulter" wrote in message
. 97.136...
"pfriedmanNoSpam" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...
We're traveling from Minneapolis to Munich this summer to meet

Baggage collection and passport/customs are efficient at MUC. That
will not be the problem. The problem is that you will be flying
Aeroflot. I wouldn't trust them enough to fly out the same day!

Which leads me to ask the question that has been bugging me, can you
really
save that much to make the hassle of a long connection for safety, as one
said they would overnight?

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations

Er, I think I need a translation of that, Joseph.

FWIW, I simply refuse to travel on tight connections. The hassle isn't worth
it too me. If I were connecting at MUC, I'd spend the night, have a beer or
three and relax.

Paul