Old March 6th, 2006, 01:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default MSP-MCH-SVO

schrieb:

We're traveling from Minneapolis to Munich this summer to meet friends
from Moscow for the World Cup. We're then planning on traveling to
Moscow for a week. I'm looking at two round trip tickets: MSP-MUC-MSP
and MUC-SVO-MUC on two different airlines. My question is, when
returning from Moscow, we'll need to change airline carriers in Munich
(Aerflot to NWA) and I'm assuming I may not be able to check our
luggage all the way to MSP.

What about MSP - MUC - SVO - MUC - MSP on a single LH rt ticket? Of
course, you should choose a tarff allowing you to stay in MUC for a while.

Regards, ULF