Old May 23rd, 2006, 09:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

(Martin) wrote in
news
On 23 May 2006 19:45:47 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

(Dave Frightens Me) wrote
in news
On Tue, 23 May 2006 17:38:03 +0100, "Miss L. Toe"
wrote:

Also along a similar vein:

"In 1999, three men - Bill Gates, Paul Allen, and Warren Buffet -
had a net worth greater than the combined GDP of the 41 poorest
nations and their 550 million people. "

http://www.foodrevolution.org/havenot.htm

Damn, it makes you wanna do something about it, if only we knew
what...

It would probably have something to do with ridding those 41
poorest nations of their criminal governments, don't you think?

The USA could set an example and stop creating new ones.

Well, we've only created one new one recently, and it just replaced
an existing one.

Most of the existing ones are derelict remains of old European
colonies.

The corrupt nations of the world do just fine without us.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |