Old October 24th, 2007, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Wildpicture

Default Safari

Liz Leyden schreef:
In message
Hans-Georg Michna
Just back from tiger safari at Kanha in India. Had a fantastic tiger
sighting with two male tigers right in fron of us. Woulf advise
wildlife lovers to see tigers in India.

hate to tell you this, but India is not in Africa.

When you tell people you've been to Kenya, don't they ask you if you
saw "lions and tigers"? (Maybe Germans are better informed.)

My wife received an e-mail just yesterday from a german friend, asking
her if the kids had enjoyed seeing the "lions and tigers" on our last
trip.... :-)

Regards,
Hans