Old January 18th, 2010, 06:15 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Peter Webb[_2_]

Default Where should we stay??

"Nguyen Quoc" wrote in message
My girlfriend and i are going to malaysia for a month or two starting
in the beginning of April. We want to do everything, beaches, see the
caves,temples,old buildings, rainforest/jungle hiking,shopping,night
life... everything.
should we stay in hotels as we go (which ones) or should we find a
short term rental? so basically we are wondering what city to stay in
that is close to everything and what we should stay in. any info will
help thanks.

http://www.waytovietnam.com Vietnam vacation, vietnam
resort
http://www.tracevietnam.com Saigon Travel Guide
http://www.waytohalong.com Halong Cruise, Cruise Halong bay
Vietnam

You prick. When I got to the bus depot, they refused to honour the ticket,
said you hadn't paid them. When I get back to HCMC you will be paying for
this.