Old May 30th, 2011, 04:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Goomba

Default Passenger missed cruise

Charles wrote:
In article , Patricia
Martin Steward wrote:

Word. Plus, the article doesn't make it clear whether they were
flying on the same day -- only says two flights were delayed. NEVER
fly on the same day. Never never never.

A good travel agent would have suggested that that they fly in a day
early.

One doesn't need a travel agent at all if one takes the initiative to
research what they're doing. You make it sound like first time cruisers
are universally stupid, and I disagree. Sure some want and need someone
else to hold their wee hand every inch of the way, but I sure wasn't
like that!