Old March 16th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Peter

Default Mobile Phones in France

Op Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:56:46 +1100 schreef PB&JM:

Hello all,
I will be travelling to France at the end of the week and have a question
regarding "pre-paid" cards for mobile phones.
In Australia I can purchase a "Red" Vodafone card which is pre paid and can
be toped up allowing me to either make or receive national or international
calls.

Is this the case in France? I have tried their website, but alas it's in
French LOL, funny that.

Try this url, it's in english for foreign customers staying in France:
http://www.sfr.com/en/index.jsp.
Otherwise, your local vendor should be able to tell you if your card works
in France.
BTW, my (subscribed, Dutch) mobile phone offers the poosibilitie to choose
different providers in France. If available, bouytel might be cheaper.

Peter
Squat Toilets, travel guide about France
http://www.hurktoilet.nl/index-en.html