Old March 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Default Killfile

But I gotta get some shut-eye. �Later on today I'm taking some students
on a "Photo Safari" to a location along the Jersey Shore. The subject
matter will not include the usual off-season beach pictures. �I am
assigning them to create something surreal or abstract from something
you see at the shore but take for granted.

Loved your pics you sent to me... Loved the Half moon ones.... where
do you live in NJ? and will you post your students pics? I assume you
are a teacher?

Susette
CruiseOutlets and Travel
Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
Come join th VIking go Dutch Group 6Dec09