Old May 19th, 2009, 09:08 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.marketplace,soc.culture.australian
PeterL

Default Best Deals Covering Pacific/SE Asia - from Canada?

On May 19, 11:51*am, DeoVindice wrote:
Advice and recommendations invited - please post to newsgroup please -
on best deals from YVR/Vancouver Canada.

Planning up to 3 weeks in October 2009.

Hoping to spend up to 3 weeks in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Maybe few days in Sydney Australia?
Also few days in Christchurch NZ?

Know that there are now super deals due to poor economy,
with some of the better airlines such as MAS, SIA, JAL, ChinaAirlines,
NWAir, AirNZ, Quantas

Since we are seniors, perhaps airlines have extra deals including hotels,
stopover in Hong Kong etc?

Advice much appreciated, so that we can book and make plans.

Will also look into travel agencies in Bangkok since so far no rsponse from
North America

That's one long circle around. You may want to check with one of
those Chinese agents in Richmond. They always have good deals going
to SE Asia. Best airlines are Singapore and Cathay Pacific. There is
a discount airline flying out of Vancouver that goes to HK.