Old July 9th, 2008, 04:16 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
PeterL

Default Palace on wheels

On Jul 8, 5:40*am, "William Black"
wrote:
"PeterL" wrote in message

On Jul 7, 9:25 am, "Gerald Oliver Swift" wrote:

Must say that the PoW "experience" looks very impressive - but Christ,
what
a blinkin' rip off!

Gerry

And that's double occupancy. *It's not a rip off, but they offer a
service that some people are willing to pay for. *E.g. insulation from
the locals.

Why would people want to be insulated from the locals?

India can be difficult, *but I find the place endlessly entertaining.

There are lots of different reasons and ways people want to travel.
You like it one way, don't mean everyone has to think the same.

--
William Black

All these moments will be lost in time, *like icecream on the beach
Time for tea.