Old January 13th, 2015, 02:40 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
ALittleRockInTheCosmos

Default Muslim-run accommodation in Munich?

On 1/12/2015 11:22 AM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

ALittleRockInTheCosmos wrote:
On 1/11/2015 1:31 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Jack Campin wrote:

Maybe one of our Amsterdam regulars could try it? But they probably
don't offer dog, which is a pity).

Do Muslims eat dog?

You may be having reading comprehension issues, as you ignored this link
in Campin's post:

Didn't "overlook", can't receive attachments. (Also, the thread I was
following was about MUSLIM accommodations and restaurants.)

Yes, "overlooked." Or reading comprehension issues, take your pick.
Here's the post, quoted:

Their kebabs rotate on the Axis of Evil? (I see there are now North
Korean restaurants too:

https://nkleadershipwatch.wordpress....new-ownership/

Maybe one of our Amsterdam regulars could try it? But they probably
don't offer dog, which is a pity).

I've tried searching in Turkish, but while I can find lots of tours
to Munich from Turkey, none of them say what accommodation they use.

See the line beginning with "https://" there? That's an INLINE quote,
not an attachment.

Now, about that reading comprehension thing...