Old January 14th, 2015, 11:48 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin

Default Muslim-run accommodation in Munich?

ALittleRockInTheCosmos wrote:
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Didn't "overlook", can't receive attachments.
Yes, "overlooked." Or reading comprehension issues, take your pick.

NO! Whatever you call it, I cannot download it.

YES, you idiot! And the link was harmless, and posted by someone who's
been posting to this group for years, you useless, tedious MORON!

Evelyn isn't stupid, she just got something wrong. Her newsreading
setup is a bit weird (going through Earthlink, which predates the
Internet if I remember right) so it wouldn't surprise me if it did
something like prevent users from following a URL from Usenet.

I like her take on things, both here and in rpca.