Old September 28th, 2003, 05:36 PM
psmith

Default News On Europe

Miguel Cruz wrote:

David Nebenzahl wrote:
No, forget that--it's time to implement the Rolling Roads!

Old farts who used to listen to old radio shows will know what I'm

talking
about. ("The Roads Must Roll")

I remember reading that story in a scifi anthology when I was a kid in
school. How was it done for radio?

Easier on radio than TV - all they needed were suggestive sound effects,
no visuals. People were more accustomed to using their imaginations, in
those days - they didn't have to have it made visible for them.
(Although that doesn't mean I didn't prefer seeing it all on Star Wars,
Star Trek and Babylon Five, etc.)

miguel

Site remodeled 10-Sept-2003: Hundreds of new photos, easier navigation.

He meant: carefree.........