Old November 3rd, 2003, 10:12 PM
Pat Anderson

Default Kilimanjaro and Tarangire photos

In message , Rydale
writes
Hi All

Just back from Kilimanjaro (Rongai Route) and Tarangire Conservation Area.
Had a brilliant time, and can recommend the Treetops lodge in Tarangire for
those who like a bit of peace and quiet!

If anyone's interested, I've put up a load of photos at
www.tomalin.org/charles/tanzania

Enjoy

Charles

Charles,
What wonderful photos! You`ve done it again!
I`m not going up Kili but seeing it is certainly an experience not to
be forgotten. I like the look of the Treetops Lodge. I always loved
baobabs.
I shall put your photos in my favourites again. Well done and thanks for
sharing them with us.
Pat
--
Pat Anderson