Old February 22nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
Liz

Default African Safari - Good Earth Tours (Austin Texas)

In message
"BAC" wrote:

Well I'm off to tanza nia today....Asante sana ...for all the posts

Oh well, it's probably too late to wish you a great trip.
Please post back and tell us how you got on, what was good/not so good etc.

Liz
(frantically hoping that the drop in the dollar compared to the £ will mean
that safaris are cheaper for us, so that D. can come too. I'm still having
no luck finding even a reasonable compromise for me alone. And Somak, who
ignored two of my emails re their alleged photo safari last year, have
ignored the email I sent a couple of weeks back too, re this year's alleged
photo safaris. Strange: they *seem* to be a reliable company...)

--
Virtual Liz at http://www.v-liz.co.uk
Kenya; Tanzania; India; Seychelles; Namibia