Old August 23rd, 2004, 02:16 AM
Lennart Petersen

"D" skrev i meddelandet
.. .

"bobz" wrote in message
m...

Hey all:

I will be crossing Europe
(Norway/Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania/Poland/Germany/France/UK) in October
and
November, but I do not know my schedule yet. In fact, I will probably
decise as I go along.

My question is whether buying tickets on the go would be much more ex-
pensive
than reserving and pre-purchasing long in advance. I know its a gene-
ral
question, but what do you all think?

Daniel

Get a European train pass jobby, save a fortune, and if you know your
times, book...they can be bloody long slogs on the train waiting in the
corridors with out air con otherwise....

Thanks...

Which trainpass would cover Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania/Poland?

No railpass any longer for Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania since the Baltic card is
discontinued.
For Poland there's Interrail and EuroDomino (for people residing in Europe)
and the local bought "Bilet Turyestyczny " (regional trains on Sa and Su) or
the "Bilet Weekendowny" (IC,EC,Express trains from Fri 18:00 to Su 18:00)