Old August 27th, 2004, 03:28 PM
AriCan55

Default Cancun week for rent

We own a timeshare at the Royal Solaris in Cancun.* We have a bonus week that
we are unable to use and would like to rent the week.* It is a flexible
timeshare plan so you can select any convenient week except New Year weeks.*
The timeshares are only available Saturday to Saturday.* Extra nights are
available for an extra charge.

Our timeshare is a villa with two separate rooms with two separate entrances.*
One room has two double beds and a bathroom.* The other room has a king size
bed and a bathroom as well a small kitchen and balcony.* There is a connecting
door between the two rooms.* The villa is perfect for families or two couples
for privacy.* We are asking $1600 per week for the villa.* We also can rent a
studio unit for $800 per week.* A studio has a bathroom, small kitchen and
balcony and you have a choice of two double beds or one king size bed.*

Royal Solaris is an all-inclusive resort for the hotel guests on a package
vacation.* The all-inclusive package is available to timeshare guests for $55
per person per night, except for February and March which is $65 per person per
night ($30 for children ages 5-16).* This price includes all drinks, meals,
activities, entertainment, tips, taxes, etc.* It is an unbelievable value for
what you get.* The all-inclusive package is optional, you can buy it on a day
to day basis or not at all.

As timeshare guests, you get special advantages over the hotel guests.* The
price includes a free one day trip.* We have gone to Tulum (Mayan ruins),
Xel-Ha (natural aquarium for snorkeling), Xpu-Ha (snorkeling and catamaran
included), Isla Mujeres and Coco Beach over the past four years.

Please e-mail for more details.* You won't regret it!