Old November 15th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Neil Raines

I have visited many times and do not believe the people are any more hard
working than those in New Zealand.(where I live and work).

"
Hi Ash, I still do think Singapore nice place to go as a tourist. But we
don't want to live there as a resident. Nice place for woman to shopping
around. Nice food and nice atmosphere. But once u live there... you will
have to keep up with singaporean. Working very very hard... My husband
used to work for local company... even on his day off the phone will
ring and ask him to go to work. Maybe that the basic characteristic of
chinese... Live to work (not work to live). Because of the ppl there
very hard working... not surprise the country achieved so much in over
30 yrs. Singapore have the lowest corruption rate in far east.

But still... I don't want to live in Singapore.... :-)