Old November 15th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Miguel Cruz

After I posted this and thought about it one of the things I thought
about is that Singapore is its own country I guess of a city and so you
are limited to what you can do unless you travel into Malaysia yet I
dont even know what that even offers, except for ocasional muslim
extremists.

Malaysia is a peaceful and fascinating country with an awful lot to do,
including some of the world's nicest beaches, its best food, and among many
other natural wonders, many of the last remaining orangutans.

I have had several people tell me that it is hard to find jobs there and
also housing is expensive and cars are expensive.

Housing isn't cheap but no worse than a big city in the USA. There's no need
for a car in Singapore.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 32 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu